BOOKS & CLASSIFICATIONS
To order, click the item below The Academy is a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
Official Genealogy Poster by the Osmotheque and Société Francaise des Parfumeurs – $45
- By Annick Le Guérer and Osmotheque, Ed. Garde-Temps, 131 pages, 2009
- including 12 scratch-and-sniff’s of historical mostly discontinued formulations and perfumes:
- Shocking by Schiaparelli and Bal à Versailles by Jean Desprez
- Parfum Royal, a fragrance created for a Persian king
- Ode by Guerlain and of course Chanel No 5
- Only independent and non-commercial fragrance classification by recognized perfumers, Societe Francaise des Parfumeurs, Osmotheque, Comité Francais du Parfum, Edition June 2010. Book “Rare Perfumes” – $65
- By Sabine Chabbert & Laurence Férat. Foreword by Patricia de Nicolaï, president of the Osmothèque. Eds Terre Bleue, 152 pages, 2014, more than 300 photos.
- Rare Perfumes presents the leaders in the new world of fragrance: rare by their personalities, rare by their choices, rare because their distribution is highly selective, and rare by their talent.
- Take a look inside here: http://www.terrebleue.fr/page.php?page_id=216